- This event has passed.
May 27 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Join us on Wednesday, May 27 for our next Rochester Rotary B2B Zoom meeting to discuss the business side of Cybersecurity. We will be discussing the business risk management concerns around cybersecurity issues and the impact of the New York State SHIELD Act that just went into effect. This privacy law impacts virtually all businesses in New York State. This is NOT a technical discussion. After a brief 15-minute presentation on the topic we will open up the meeting to question to a panel of experts on these topics. The panel will include:
- Paul Bornemann, VP of Consulting at Entre Computer Services
- Bob Lewis, Head Coach at Enterprise Performance Matters
- John Roman, CIO at Bonadio
- Pete Sarratori, President, Rochester Lead Works
- Pat Stack, StackCyber, LLC and former CISO at Kodak
- Victor Wainwright, CEO at Security 101
We look forward to you joining to learn and discuss best business practices in protecting your critical data and getting the most out of the money and time you invest in cybersecurity.
Please fill out the form below to sign up.